|RESTAURANT AUDIT &
OnSite 10 Day Restaurant Consultant Boot Camp
designed to evaluate, audit, identify and report how you can save money,
make money and deliver a customer demanded restaurant designed for
The 10 Day Intensive provides an immediate ROI and
answers to our restaurant customers who need assistance but not a long
Restaurant Owners seeking to learn, understand
and implement changes to deliver a more profitable product.
Our clients range from small individual operators to
multi-national chains all with the same requirements and same expectations of
our consultants. Performance Based Results.
to our client Eric Greenspan and his restaurant - The Foundry On Melrose for his
win on Iron Chef America against Bobby Flay. An epic goose battle.
Congratulations to Iron Chef Morimoto & Schoos Design on the opening of
Morimoto Napa and Waikiki.
OnSite Consulting had the pleasure of working with
Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares production to discuss some of the
obstacles and challenges faced with turning a restaurant around.
The end result was that you can change a menu,
change the color of your cushions and increase the quality and
consistency of your food. However, if it is not done as part of an
overall strategy then such changes only delay the
inevitable and do not fix the core problem.
Unfortunately, restaurant science, labor analysis,
yield management and organization do not make for compelling
television but are a pre-requisite to overall success.
- Menu Planning, Development & Pricing
- Systems, Processes and Automation
- Beverage Management & Mixology planning
- Existing restaurant concept redevelopment
- Existing efficiency and yield management
- New Restaurant concept design & planning
- New Restaurant business plan & financials
- New location sourcing and lease negotiations
- New design & kitchen planning
- New Restaurant openings
- Existing turnaround and distress management
- Existing debt workout
- Restaurant Growth, franchising & licensing
- Interim Restaurant Management